The only eligible students are female members of the six recognized minority communities, which are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis. Scholarships will be given to female students in classes 9 through 12 who have completed their previous coursework with at least 50% of the possible points or an equivalent grade overall. The parents’ or guardians’ total annual income should not be more than Rs. 2 lakh. The income certificate of parents or guardians, certified by the competent authority designated by the State Government/UTs Administration, must be submitted by the students.
An overview of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for Minorities Girls
|Name of Scholarship||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Provider||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||Girls students belonging to minority communities|
|Awards||INR 10,000 to INR 12,000 annually|
|Last Date to Apply||15 November 2023|
Here are some key points about Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for Minorities Girls
Name and Purpose:
- The scholarship bears Begum Hazrat Mahal’s name, signifying its association with a notable individual or leader in history.
- The purpose may be to give minority girls financial help for their schooling.
- Minority girls’ scholarships frequently include certain requirements for qualifying, such as being a member of a particular minority group, fulfilling economic thresholds, and pursuing education at a particular level or in a particular profession.
- Information about how students can apply, such as the required supporting documents, the application form, and the deadlines for submission.
- Details about the application evaluation criteria and the manner in which the selection process is carried out.
- Information on the monetary assistance offered, which could be utilized to pay for books, housing, tuition, or other educational costs.
Duration and Renewal:
- Details about whether recipients can renew the scholarship for additional years based on their academic performance or if it is a one-time gift.
- In case candidates have any concerns or require additional help, the scholarship provider’s or the program management organization’s contact information is provided.
Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Registration Centre,
- Phone Number: 011-23583788, 011-23583789
Rules & Regulations:
- any particular requirements attached to the scholarship, such as keeping a minimum GPA, doing community service, or meeting other requirements.
- ONGC Scholarships
- Zhejiang University Scholarships for International Students 2024
- Science@Leuven Scholarships 2023/24
- Sahu Jain Trust Scholarships
- The Humber College International Entrance Scholarships 2024
- Brussels Institute of Contemporary China Studies (BICCS) Scholarships 2023/24
Through financial aid, the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for Minority females seeks to uplift and encourage minority females to pursue higher education. It aims to alleviate educational inequalities, advance inclusivity, and support marginalized communities’ academic performance through this project.