Maintaining academic progress at the normal rate is a requirement for keeping the Tampere University tuition price scholarship for the duration of the program. The grantee must finish at least 55 credits during the academic year as specified in the personal study plan in order to be eligible for the full tuition fee scholarship in the subsequent year of study.
A scholarship recipient’s funding will be lowered to 50% in the subsequent academic year if they finish 50–54 credits throughout the academic year. A scholarship recipient will be assessed the entire tuition cost for the subsequent academic year if he or she completes fewer than 50 credits during the academic year. The Tampere University tuition fee scholarship given to Finland scholarship holders for their second year of study is likewise subject to these requirements.
Here are some key points about the Tampere University Scholarships
Tampere University Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Students:
- For international students studying outside of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA), Tampere University offers a range of scholarships.
Tampere University Scholarships for Master’s Degree Programs:
- Students wishing to apply to Tampere University’s master’s degree programs may be eligible for scholarships. The full or partial cost of tuition may be covered by these scholarships.
Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK) Scholarships:
- A scholarship specifically for students enrolled in Tampere University’s applied sciences program may be offered from TAMK.
Tampere University Doctoral Programs:
- Doctoral candidates may be able to support their research and study using a variety of monetary sources and scholarships.
Finnish Government Scholarships:
- In order to draw talented foreign students, Tampere University may also take part in scholarship programs sponsored by the Finnish government.
External Grants and Scholarships:
- Tampere University advises students to look for outside grants and scholarships offered by institutions, governments, and foundations.
Application periods for Tampere University Degree Programmes
- For studies starting in August 2024
- Master’s Programmes: 13 Dec 2023 – 3 Jan 2024
- Bachelor’s Programmes: 3 Jan 2024 – 17 Jan 2024
- Application periods start at 8:00 (UTC+2) and end at 15:00 (UTC+2).
You usually have to apply for these scholarships by following Tampere University’s guidelines, and each scholarship may have different requirements for qualifying and deadlines for submission. Make sure you go over the requirements thoroughly and send in all required paperwork.
- HUST Scholarships 2024
- French Government Scholarships (Egide) 2023/24
- Aalto University Scholarships
- The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program 2023/2024
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2023/24
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Scholarships 2023/24
- Aarhus University Ph.D. Scholarships 2023/24
Tampere University Scholarships are an outstanding instance of support that encourages inclusivity and academic performance. The institution keeps up its efforts to foster a vibrant and diverse learning environment by offering financial aid to both domestic and international students. These scholarships help prospective students at Tampere University have a better future by easing the financial load and assisting in achieving of academic goals.”